A mountain full of sauce mopped “low and slow” pork spare ribs are easy to barbecue, even on a small grill, as shown by the BBQ Pit Boys.
Tag Archives: pork
Jalapeños and Chili powder provide the heat for this tomato based sweet sauce. It’s the perfect brush-on and dipping sauce for Beef, Lamb, and Pork, so be sure to check this one out. And it’s real easy to make as shown by the BBQ Pit Boys.
- Barbecue Sauce Recipe (thecookingchannel.wordpress.com)
- The Monthly Rubdown: Pork Barrel BBQ (bbqaddicts.com)
- A Down-Home Meal: Barbecued Chicken and Coleslaw (simplycooking.wordpress.com)
- Barbecue Sauces, Dry Rubs & Marinades by the BBQ Pit Boys (youtubemontages.wordpress.com)
- A Sweet, Sweet Sound (wondersofhislove.wordpress.com)
- Red Enchilada Sauce (austingastronomist.com)
- YourNews: ‘Capitalist Pigs’ barbecue to raise money for Relay for Life (knoxnews.com)
- NC barbecue battle fires up talk about Asheville traditions | The Asheville Citizen-Times | citizen-times.com (carolelizabethpennell.wordpress.com)
- Wine and Barbecue: wineblog #23 (lastingimpressionswineblog.wordpress.com)
- BBQ Meatlovers Pizza Recipe (thecookingchannel.wordpress.com)
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Spicy Ham and Cheese Ball. It is very easy to make, and it is great as an appetizer or for taking to a party.
(2) 8-oz. packages cream cheese, softened (I used the fat free variety.)
about 3 oz. thinly sliced cooked ham, chopped in small squares
¼ cup Italian salad dressing
¾ cup chopped pecans, spread in a single layer in a plate
Crackers of various types, for serving
In a large bowl, combine (2) 8-oz. packages softened cream cheese, 3 ounces sliced ham (chopped), and ¼ cup Italian salad dressing. Stir until all ingredients are well-mixed. Cover with plastic wrap and chill at least 30 minutes—longer is better. Shape mixture into ball, using a large spoon and plastic wrap to cover your hands. Roll ball in ¾ cup chopped pecans. Serve with a variety of crackers. Enjoy! –Betty
This sweet Barbecue Rub, Kansas City style, works real well with most anything barbeque, including chicken, pork and beef! Be sure to make yourself a big batch of this Dry Rub and keep it handy for all your grilling and barbeque. It’s that good!
Siu mai or shumai are small steamed dumplings that are served dim sum style. Dim sum is similar to tapas. There are usually several different types of steamed dumplings, buns, fried snacks, and desserts that one can choose from during the course of dining.
These delicious dumplings are filled with a traditional mixture of pork, shrimp, and spices; and are garnished with a small square piece of carrot. Green peas can also be used as a garnish for these dumplings. Try this siu mai recipe.
This is a delicious and easy Smothered Pork Chops Recipe. Visithttp://foodwishes.com to get the ingredients and more info, and watch over 350 free video recipes. Thanks and enjoy!