Mix the minced beef, American Barbecue Seasoning, Worcestershire sauce and egg together in a large bowl. Cut the cheese into 4 cubes.
Divide beef mixture into 4. Place the cheese in the centre of each and mould the meat into a burger shape.
Grill on the barbecue for 10-15 minutes, turning occasionally.
Serve in a sesame bun with salad, ketchup or mayonnaise.
Makes 4 servings.
- Two Sloppy Joe Variations (deandme.wordpress.com)
- Cooking with Ground Beef (notecook.com)
- BBQ Meatlovers Pizza Recipe (thecookingchannel.wordpress.com)
- Dinner Tonight: Cheeseburger Pie (commercialappeal.com)
- Super Bowl Challenge: Sliders (simplycooking.wordpress.com)
- Beef Chimichangas (jamesbonfieldrecipes.wordpress.com)
- Australian Meat Pie (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- Cheryl Carlesimo: The Body Needs Burgers (huffingtonpost.com)
- Bacon meatballs in tomato sauce with pasta (inpursuitoffood.wordpress.com)