Total Time: 35 mins
- 1 Heat oil in a large skillet.
- 2 Add chicken pieces and cook until lightly browned.
- 3 Remove chicken.
- 4 Add remaining ingredients, heating over medium Heat until well mixed and dissolved.
- 5 Add chicken and bring to a hard boil.
- 6 Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 7 Serve over hot rice and ENJOY.
- Oven Baked Bourbon Chicken (nancysrecipes.wordpress.com)
- Yogurt-Marinated Chicken with Aleppo Pepper (dishinaboutnutrition.wordpress.com)
- Slimmed Down ((Husband Approved)) ((Weight Watchers worthy)) Bourbon Glazed Chicken (eliseamberbass3109.wordpress.com)
- Recipe: Pecan-Crusted Chicken Breasts with Bourbon Pan Sauce (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Balsamic Chicken Wings (nancysrecipes.wordpress.com)
- Orange Bourbon Chicken (foodietechie.wordpress.com)
- Jim Beam Barbecue Sauce (learnwaystosave.wordpress.com)
- Dress up basic chicken breasts in unexpected ways (pbpulse.com)
- Lemon Oregano Chicken (randomcarole.wordpress.com)
- A Down-Home Meal: Barbecued Chicken and Coleslaw (simplycooking.wordpress.com)