In this video, Betty displays her Grand Super Bowl Spread—a collection of 18 party foods, with something for everyone! Included in the display are: Mini Corn Dogs, Boneless Chicken Wings, Hot Wing Sauce, Blazin’ Hot Wing Sauce, Chicken Crescents, Ball Park Nachos, Macho Nachos, Beer Cheese Dip, Mozzarella Sticks, Nachos Supreme, Instant Salsa, Deep-Fried Potato Wedges, Spicy Toasted Cashews, Pecan Pralines, Chocolate-Filled Meringue Cookies, Old Standby Chewy Peanut Squares, Wow! Peanut Butter milkshake, and Blueberry-Banana Smoothie.
Recipes for all of these traditional Super Bowl snacks can be found in bettyskitchen!
HAPPY SUPER BOWL from bettyskitchen!
–★ Betty and Rick ★
AND THE COOKING CHANNEL ! 🙂
- Betty’s Veggie Tostadas (thecookingchannel.wordpress.com)
- Betty’s Blueberry Streusel Muffins Recipe (thecookingchannel.wordpress.com)
- Betty’s Spicy Ham and Cheese Ball (thecookingchannel.wordpress.com)
- Betty’s Kitchen got her own “channel” (thecookingchannel.wordpress.com)
- Betty’s Pasta with Tomato and Zucchini Sauce (thecookingchannel.wordpress.com)
- Just call me Betty Crocker (delightfullycontradictory.wordpress.com)
- RECIPE: Praline Pecans (foodographer.net)
- Super Bowl Snacks (thecooksnextdoor.com)
- Super Bowl Recipes: Easy Game Day Recipe For Novice Hosts and Hostesses (bleacherreport.com)
- Mozzarella sticks (charlotte.news14.com)